bandage
I just had the best time of laughing in many months. Yu Pei & I were laughing till our eyes were wet with tears. You see, we went out for supper last night & she slammed the car door on her 3rd finger, suffered excruciating pain, then had a bandage done at the Hospital Pulau Pinang. Kesian... But today was different. She was doing all kinds of poses for the camera. We were trying to capture a sad, pathetic & painful looking Yu Pei. She tried hard. We got 2 pictures which looked like she was in a state of depression. Ok nevermind. Try again. This time looking funny. We got 2 again (after deleting a few of Xian Ling's photos to make space in the memory card). They were hilarious! Wish I could post them here. But she'll kill me. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home