Was just trying to...
recall what triggered me to write what I wrote in the post before this. But I really can't remember. Or maybe I choose not to remember? Hmmm...
Anyway, that phase is well over. That was in June but I still get comments up till recently. Well, I guess it's my fault lah. Haven't updated my blog in...what...2 months?
I'm a Malaysian patriot & will continue to stay in and contribute to Malaysia, unless God deems me worthy to be called to an out-of-country mission field.
There's a lot of updating to do here & I thought of including photos. But I just realised this morning that I left all my photos in JB. Alamak!
It's the school hols! I'm up in Penang for the convocation of juniors, then head down to Ipoh...home! Yay! =)
More updates when I get home.
This is post is made possible with the generosity of Pek Kuan (Acer laptop), Tze Woei (accommodation for the convo period) and USM (wireless connection). =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home