the name
So, how did the name "proppers" come about? Combined Christmas Celebration is happening this Sunday, and I'm in charge of props - props director, kononnya. =) So, anyway, I have this group of people to help me. A group of jokers. A group of teachers + Peck Kuan & Rose. Gosh, at the rehearsal, we were laughing at everyone & everything & making so much jokes to keep ourselves entertained & to de-stress. It was during this time that someone coined the word "proppers". "We live in darkness, we are the proppers". We even have a theme song "We are the proppers, we carry props" - sung to the tune of "We are the reason".
2 days ago, Teorene & I were in Soo & Li Lin's room & we were so bored, we wrote each other emails. Read below:
I wrote:
Oiya......miss propper!!!!! Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper,Propper,Propper ,Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper,Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper, Propper.............. yay!!!!!
She wrote:
anne leong, u are the most properest proper of all the propers in the proper world....
"we live in darkness, we are the propers!"
and:
hey anne, the property of the propers properly belong to you..... so u are the properest proper in the prosporous proper world.... haha
right now u are acting like a mad conductor cos u so excited about the song playin.... worthy is the lamb!
MAD GAL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home