Thursday, February 24, 2005

So why ah?

Maybe Teorene's right. Maybe I was behaving abnormal as a result of a withdrawal symptom. And by abnormal, I mean, I was overly excited/enthusiastic yesterday. Hmm... I argued, "No lah. Where got?". When I went to deliver goodies to the new exco (a tradition started not too long ago), she said my heart & mind are still with exco. At that time I thought, "Not true lah. I'm definitely moving on to other things". But when I really thought about it...Yah, I'll miss the times (yah, those late nights). Who wouldn't? 3 years. Different teams & roles, but God used it to teach me so much. It taught me to be real with Him & others in my struggles. It taught me to be a team player & to treasure people more than get tasks done. It taught me to listen. It taught me that there are other ways to do things. It taught me that good communication is very important. It taught me to keep the main things the main things. I discovered my gifts through it (leadership & teaching) & was trained to develop them. It taught me to give & take, & not always wanting just my way. It taught me to persevere & to be patient. It taught me to rely on God for strength & wisdom. It taught me that I was called to serve not because of how good I am but because of His grace. It was a privilege given to me. And it was a good 3 years. Very fulfilling. Had lots of fun. Joy. There were periods of struggles & pain & silence. But those were also times of growth for me. Been good lah. Just been good. Now looking back, yah... I definitely miss those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home