the waiting...
Awhile ago, I told Mei Yee, "I'm getting too comfortable in Ipoh. If my posting doesn't come soon, when it comes, I'd be unwilling to go".
And then one day on the throne (yes, great inspiration usually come when one's on the throne), I thought, "This waiting period is like the Christian's waiting-for-Christ-to-return period".
1. The waiting period is uncertain, I don't know how long I'll have to wait - this applies to both posting & rapture.
2. But I know it's temporary, meaning I'll have to make the most out of this time - also applies to both waiting for posting & waiting for rapture.
3. And if I get too comfortable at home, when the time comes, I'd be too reluctant to leave - when my time's up here on earth, would I be willing to leave?
4. Being temporarily at home & at work, my aim is more on what's ahead - just as I should store my treasures in heaven.
5. But just 1 thing is different, I know my home is in heaven & one day I'd be there, but meantime, I don't know where I'd be posted to.
Ramblings...

3 Comments:
And as we worship build your throne... (3x)
:)
hi anne! been silently reading since u started, keep us posted bout your postind ya :D
hasten: haha
em
Aha...so em = emily or emmeline?
Post a Comment
<< Home